Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cory Schneider Stepping up Huge for the Canucks

Manitoba Moose goaltender Cory Schneider got the call up to the Vancouver Canucks Friday night to play against the Dallas Stars. He played an amazing game for them making 45 out of 47 saves. The Canucks ended up loosing 2-1. There is nothing else he could have done except score a couple of goals but hes a goalie so that ain't happening. Schneider was the third star of the game. But even though they lost, he has nothing to be ashamed of.

"It's only my sixth start, so this is part of the process," Schneider said. "I'll have some good ones and I'm sure a few bad ones along the way. This helps my confidence. I learned a lot tonight. You never know when you're going to get your next chance. You've got to make the most of it." Hopefuly because of a great game like that we will see more of him between the pipes for Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment